This Cancellation Policy applies to Changetoolbox Ltd.’s [goods and] services including our ‘Website’ and Membership, Subscription and Licenses. It is our policy to endeavour that all cancellations relating to Virtual Consultancy/ Consultancy/ Coaching/ workshops/events/webinars/ and/or membership, subscriptions, licenses, and/or any other services/products/tools (referred to below collectively as “the Services”) are managed effectively and in line with the terms and conditions of this Policy.
We have adopted this Cancellation Policy to explain the types, methods of communication that apply, how we operate our cancellations, what our policy relates to, what is required to make a cancellation, how and when refunds apply, under what circumstances amendments and/or cancellations are applied, including those made at the discretion of Changetoolbox.
Notice of Cancellations:
2. Subject to when you send a written cancellation to us, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- 4 weeks’ (or more) notice prior to the start of the Service: Full refund
- 3 weeks’ notice prior to the start of the Service: 50% refund
- Less than 3 weeks’ notice prior to the start of the Service: No refund will be applied
3. A refund will be processed upon receipt, provided your written cancellation request meets the cancellation timeframe within point 2 above.
4. Your account will be credited to the card used to make payment, and you will receive your refund within 5-7 business days or depending on the terms of your bank.
- If you are unable to attend any of the Services, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost; please note, limited to only one change of delegate.
- Changes will become effective on the date written confirmation is received.
- Only one substitution ‘delegate change request’ will be accepted for any of the Services.
Amendments/Cancellation Applied by Changetoolbox:
- We reserve the right to make any modifications to a programme, event, activity, up to and including the day of the Service.
- We put programmes together through extensive and on-going research in-order to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information, and whilst we are most reluctant to apply any changes without cause to our programme of Services, occasionally this may be necessary.
- There may also be other times when it may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the programme, venue and/or speakers, Associate experts, for any Services. If this should happen and unforeseen changes are applied, it will constitute a change and not a cancellation. In these circumstances refunds will not be issued unless you wish to cancel. You can opt to follow the Notice of Cancellations process above and a refund will be applied in line with those terms.
- If unforeseen circumstances cause us to cancel any of the Services, all delegates will be informed as soon as possible via the delegates registration email address, and a full registration fee refund will be made. You will receive the refund within 5-7 business days or depending on the terms of your bank.
- If in the event of us imposing a cancellation, we regrettably accept no responsibility for covering any costs that may be incurred for reasons such as travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
Membership/Subscription, License Cancellations:
- In the event you wish to cancel your membership/subscription/license with Changetoolbox Ltd, as these are annual services, you do not need to notify us nor take any action as the membership/subscription/license will automatically cease at the end of your paid subscription and license term.
- We regret that no refund of fees will be issued once payment has been taken, or in the event you do not use any/all of your membership/subscription/license benefits.