National Popcorn is an annual celebration held each year for just a daylong. There are so many variations of Popcorn available today, so what's there not to like about this National Popcorn celebration.
Each year in January you have the ‘go ahead’ to enjoy National Popcorn, and even add your own twist on how you celebrate this wellbeing endeavour with Popcorn leading the way. Popcorn has something for most everyone, and it isn't just the cinema where it can be enjoyed.
There are some great recipes out there, or you may come up with your own, it's a fun and satisfying way to celebrate and fulfil your endeavour!
Popcorn seemed to be so popular, but in recent years with the busy world we live in, it has kind of disappeared, but with so many people now at home more than ever, yes ‘Popcorn time’ has resurfaced!
Why do so many people enjoy Popcorn so much, well? Through your “WE” activities you can find out, whether it’s the excitement of the popping sound, the crunch and flavours, or just the mood of happiness, fun and satisfaction that so many experience with popcorn?
Through your wellbeing endeavour you’re have everyone wanting to learn more about Popcorn Kernels and soon become the experts of Popcorn!
How can I use my Endeavour to get involved?
- This endeavour is great for you and your team to learn about the history of popcorn and about all the different flavours and healthy varieties that are now available on the market.
- You and your team can use the hashtag #NationalPopcornDay on social media and share what you have learnt about the history of the day with your followers on social media to share your new learnings and education about Popcorn, and ask your colleagues, friends, and connections to help raise awareness about this campaign and help to raise funds for your preferred charity.
- Get involved in raising awareness and blitzing the myth that Popcorn is full of sugar and calories, and sharing the healthier, tasty news about this great snack, and let your team come up with their favourite flavour and memories of the moments they enjoyed popcorn.
- When time is poor, throw down the Popcorn gauntlet across your business, or to your network connections, and ask them to get creative and share a photo of their favourite Popcorn moment, as they tuck in and enjoy it with a favourite movie.
-Encourage them to post their Popcorn photo online, to raise awareness about this tantalising yummy wellbeing endeavour celebration. It’s the perfect time to use the hashtag #Nationalporcornday, and to showcase your Brand authority across your social platforms.
- Collaborate with your local cinema, to share a little time at your next online, virtual team, connections meeting. Invite them to give a 20 minute talk about all things Cinema and Popcorn. It’s a rewarding way to bring something uplifting and fresh to your monthly meetings and be a catalyst of supporting the local community and gain a little brand authority too.
-It’s also a great fund raiser for your chosen wellbeing endeavour charity, as donations roll in from ticket entry to listen in and learn at your Cinema, Popcorn endeavour chat show.
Learning: People Focus Area